- Availability of credit limit: The facility will be provided in the form Overdraft Card where customers can use the limit whenever they need
- Interest payment on quarterly basis, principal limit is renewable on yearly basis
- Operative Account: through customers saving Account that will have both AIP and AIR based on the debit or credit balance on EOD.
- Hassle free procedures: No firm registration required – Every Household whose major business is farming will be eligible to receive this facility
- Full Valuation of the collateral is not required – Limit will be provided on the basis of Governments rate of the proposed collateral where farm land can also be accepted.
- No register mortgage of the proposed FAC – Facility will be provided after having at least Thado Rokka and internal mortgage document
- Cheaper interest as the product will be segmented under government Agricultural Subsidized Loan having 5% of interest reimbursement from the NRB
- Delivery of secured loan, loan security through FAC Thado Rokka and Credit Insurance through DCGF
- Written Application in Nepali
- Citizenship Copy (Original document should be verified by RM) of the borrowers and Guarantors
- Recent Passport size photos of Burrowers and Guarantors
- Land Ownership Certificate of the proposed FAC
- Copy of latest property tac paid receipt
- Blue print Map clearly indicating the proposed FAC
- Four Boundary Certificate