Civil Bank Samman Bachat Khata is an interest bearing savings account which has been developed particularly for labourers and employees that have a permanent working status in any government-registered organization.
Basic Eligibility Criteria
The target customers are particularly the organizations employing labourers and other employees including manpower companies.
- Free Chequebook.
- Free Debit Card for the first two years.
- Free Mobile Banking facility for the first year.
- Internet Banking facility (Charges shall be applicable as per the Bank’s Standard Tariff of Charges).
- Gold Loan facility (50% waiver on the processing fee of loan shall be applicable from Branches providing Gold Loan facility).
- Consumer Loan facility (up to 25 bps waiver on the processing fee of loan shall be applicable).
- Free Any Branch Banking Service for transactions up to NPR 500,000/- per day.
- Free Domestic Remittance using Civil Bank Remit.
- Civil Bank Overdraft Card shall be offered to the customer
- Accidental Insurance coverage upto 7 lakhs
- Health Insurance Facility upto 1 lakhs
Rates & Fees
Rate of Interest: 6.50%
Interest Rate Calculation: Daily basis
Interest Rate Posting: Quarterly basis
All documents as per the Bank’s KYC Policy and the directives of Nepal Rastra Bank.